Interview With A Class Fellow Regarding His/Her Future Goals

INTERVIEW

TOPIC: WITH CLASS FELLOW ON HER/HIS FUTURE GOALS

Interviewer: Mr. ABC
Interviewee: Mr. XYZ

 

Interviewer: 

 

Today we have our special guest Mr. XYZ who's presently the student of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Peshawar. 

Thanks Mr. XYZ for being here. First of all I would like to know about your future goals. So, what are your future goals?

 

Interviewee:

 

First of all I would like to say thanks to you for conducting an interview with me. As far as your question regarding my future goals is concerned. My answer to you would be that I want to join civil services. I have set it as my future goal and I want to become a civil servant to serve my people.

 

Interviewer:

So kindly tell me what's your preparation for achieving future goals?

 

Interviewee:

Well, it's a good question. As far as my preparation for achieving future goals is concerned. I'm willing to appear in the competitive exams in the near future to join civil services after completing my graduation. I'll join academy for exam preparation because I think that academy is the only place where the expert teachers can guide you what to prepare and how to do your preparation. Apart from this, I read newspaper on daily basis to improve my vocabulary for English speaking and also I've developed a habit of book reading to enhance my reading ability and to improve my paragraph writing skills. Because I think that it will help me further during the time of examination.

 

Interviewer:

 

That's too good of you. So, do you see any potential and strength in yourself due to which you think that you're perfect for civil services?

 

Interviewee:

Yes of course, I think that, I'm more practical rather than idealistic. I live more in practical world and I believe in practical work that's why I want to join civil services because civil services is all about management, and management is a practical job. You've to go to field to manage things. I'm quite sure that I have the potential to manage things. I consider it my strength and I can totally rely on it.

Interviewer:

So, what do you think, what are the challenges that you'll be facing further in achieving your goals?

 

Interviewee:

Obviously you have to face challenges if you want to achieve your goals. The biggest challenge that I can see is "covering the syllabus" because you might know that it's really hard to cover the syllabus for exams, it's quite challenging. Beside this, after clearing the written part of the exam, "Interviews" are the second challenge faced by the candidates. The panelists conduct a mocking interview and they mock you constantly to check the confidence level and several other potentials in you. And the third one challenge is all about "allocation". I've seen many of the candidates who qualify all the written and interviews phases of their exams but still they don't get allocated into their desired groups. I can quote it on and on and on, but these are a few things that I consider challenges in this field for achieving your goals.

Interviewer:

Mr. XYZ kindly tell me what will you do after joining civil services? What's the main reason behind?

Interviewee:

Well, many before you have asked me this question and my first answer always to them is that; I want to join civil services just to save at least a seat from corruption. Ha-ha! Jokes apart. So, I think that after passing examination, an individual becomes capable of playing an active and effective role in the society. It wields the potential of changing your role in the society from a mere spectator to an active contributor. You become a part of elite bureaucratic system of the country, and every one getting through it gets authority at least to such an extent that they, unlike the other members of the society, can practically work for the eradication of widespread injustice, atrocity and oppression.

 

Interviewer:

Thank you so much once again Mr. XYZ for giving us your precious time. I'm highly obliged for your this act of kindness.

Wishing a bright future for you ahead, best of luck. Take good care of yourself and your loved ones.

Goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love's Strength: A Powerful Force for Good

Tickled by Time: Adventures of a Chuckling Universe

Short Introduction of Sociology by Azam Shah