The Party & Me

 THE PARTY & ME

This week on Thursday a guy who is my class fellow came to me and started convincing me to join the welcome party which is going to be held on Thursday next week, the party timing is from 3 to 6 pm. Well, I tried my best to handle the situation. Thus, I told him that I'll let you know later whether I'm coming to join you at the party or not. On the other hand, he doesn't know how important these few hours in between 3 to 6 pm are for me. I exercise and read novels between 3 to 6 pm and I don't want to waste my precious time there watching students performing skits, tableaus, singing songs and other stuff in the name of so-called enjoyment on the stage. I would definitely say that partying is not my kind of thing or maybe I am so boring; You may name it. Also, I believe that the older you get, the more you lose interest in these kinds of things and that's why I always say; Real men don't party, time means a lot to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love's Strength: A Powerful Force for Good

Tickled by Time: Adventures of a Chuckling Universe

Short Introduction of Sociology by Azam Shah